Privacy and Security
You should be concerned about your Privacy on the Internet. Anti-Virus protection is not the only safety net, your mail messages expose a lot about you.
To keep your messages and files confidential, while sending them over the Internet, you can use PGP or S/Mime.
For more information refer to:
- OpenPGP with Outlook
- GPGMail for macOS (macOS 10.12 and newer)
- GPGMail for macOS (older macOS)
- Surveillance Self-Defense
- The International PGP Home Page
- Tom McCune’s PGP page
- S/MIME and OpenPGP by the Internet Mail Consortium