The D-Link DIR-100 Ethernet Broadband Router is good value for money and works fine with PCs and Network Attached Printers. This basic router can be added in a plug-and-play mode to create a virtual network in an open office building network.
The D-Link DIR-100 Ethernet Broadband Router device offers:
- an Internet sharing through Network Address Translation (NAT),
- a Firewall, with optional DMZ,
- a DHCP Server for automatic IP Address alocation,
- a Print Server over IP for a parallel attached printer,
- a 10/100 Base-T switch for up to four LAN connections.
- Configuration management through a web interface. The default address of the router is http://192.168.0.1 (factory setting)